Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Tough Art Critic

There was an article earlier in the year in the NY Times about how to handle your children's artwork. As an artist growing up, I was constantly creating things and I'm sure that some things were saved by my mother, but I wouldn't have expected everything to be kept. There is a fine line between hoarding and being sentimental with your children's art. Thanks to digital technology, we no longer have to walk that line. I created the pieces below for a client who had saved all of her children's art along her garage walls. With the use of the computer, I was able to organize her kids' artwork into a modern piece of artwork all their own! Now that her kids are in college, it seemed especially important to preserve her kids' artwork.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...